We are committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
Gluttony has adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. The Personal information we collect will vary depending on your interactions with us, but may include:
- Company /Business name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Job title
- Your date of birth/age range
- Your gender
- ABN /ACN
- Transaction and payment details relating to any purchases you make with us
- Your specific interests in our program or activities
- Your specific interests in particular events or venues involved with Gluttony
- Via Ticketing agencies, including but not limited to, FringeTIX
How we collect Personal Information
Personal Information is obtained in many ways including – interviews, correspondence, by telephone, by email, via the Gluttony websites, our social media, application forms, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, and from third parties we do business with.
We may use your Personal Information in the following ways
- To provide you with further information which may be of interest (including updates and offers) if you have voluntarily subscribed to the Gluttony e-news
- To send you SMS offers
- To contact you in response to your specific Gluttony enquires
- To thank our staff, artists, venues, sponsors, volunteers and supporters
- If disclosure of your personal information is required by law
- For targeted marketing, both direct and indirect, via electronic mail and social media
- For any other reasonable business purpose which will enable Gluttony to better service your needs or protect Gluttony and associated individuals from harm
- To compile data on preferences of attendees to improve future services and programming
- For personal identification when collecting/ scanning tickets
- To complete financial transactions where applicable
Gluttony may share your personal information to the following
- Our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, ticketing providers, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants
- To suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships for business, marketing, and related purposes
- For Marketing research in collaboration with our Artists/Performers and business partners, including, but not limited to Adelaide Fringe and Oz Asia Festival
- To suppliers and other third parties with who we have a commercial relationship for business, marketing and related purposes
- Another organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Most Personal Information is or will be stored in files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Mandatory Data Breach
Gluttony is aware of and shall comply with the Mandatory Data Breach reporting obligations under the Privacy Act.
Collection information from websites
When you visit Gluttony websites, we may collect personal information from you automatically through cookies including: your IP address and or domain name, your operating system (type of browser and platform), your geographical location (country only), search terms and pages visited, referring domain and link out if applicable, and the date, time and length of your visit to the website. We use these cookies to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests, to ensure we don’t display the advertisement to you repeatedly, and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Gluttony may also collect information about how you use its websites to help us personalise our products and services to you. We may use Google Analytics to inform us of how visitors use our site based on your browsing habits, so that we can improve our site to make it easier for you to find the information you are seeking. These features use first-party and third-party cookies to inform and optimise content based on your past visits to our site. Google Analytics does not identify individual users.
The Gluttony websites may contain links to other external websites. Gluttony is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites that it may link to and, cookies or other tracking devices that are used on linked websites.
Postal Address: PRIVACY, PO Box 3627, Norwood SA 5067